1.1 General information
Loluma’s Suburbs is owned by J. Nordwall Design AB, Reg No. 5568118938
is a Swedish limited company with address Norevägen 14B, SE-182 61 Djursholm, Sweden. Loluma’s Suburbs e-mail address is email@example.com. Loluma’s Suburbs sells fashion accessories on Loluma’s Suburbs Web Site only if nothing else is announced.
These terms and conditions apply for the marketing and selling of the Products through the Web Shop and, in applicable parts, for the marketing and selling of the Products at announced stores. They also apply in relevant parts for the users/visitors of the Web Site.
1.2 Delivery and shipping
Delivery time is – from the date of the order – up to 28 days depending on the end destination.
The customer has the right to cancel an order in case of delay. J. Nordwall Design AB has the right to cancel orders made due to that required material and/or services for producing the Product is no longer available and cannot be sourced by reasonable efforts and/or at reasonable prices.
- J. Nordwall Design AB will in case of a cancellation return all payments for the Product to the customer as soon as possible, and in no case later than 30 days from the date of the receipt of the cancellation.
All Products are shipped with DHL to the address stated by the customer (or to a pick-up point connected to the stated address and which is used by DHL). J. Nordwall Design AB has no obligation to assure that the stated address is valid. Any costs levied upon J. Nordwall Design AB due to incorrect address or failure to accept delivery will be charged to the customer.
Our deliveries are handled by DHL Express. It’s easy, fast and secure to ship with DHL Express.
DHL Express offer several comfortable and flexible delivery options for your delivery. During the transport you will receive regular updates of the delivery details by text/email including a link to the DHL On Demand Delivery portal where you simply select your preferred delivery option.
DHL Express offers several convenient and flexible delivery options for you. During shipping, you will receive ongoing delivery details via by text/email including a link to the DHL On Demand Delivery portal where you simply select your preferred delivery option.
1.3 Price and payment
The price of each Product is stated in connection with each Product as displayed in the Web Shop. The prices are subject to change and may be changed without advance notice.
Applicable shipping costs will be added to the price of the Product(s) and will be stated separately in the ordering form in the Web Shop before completing the order.
All prices for the Products are stated in Euros with VAT (mervärdesskatt) included.
Payment can be made by credit card or by bank transfer only as set out in the Web Shop’s ordering form. All payments are handled and administrated by Paypal
1.4 Right to cancel orders for Products.
The Distance and Doorstep Sales Act (2005:59) (the Act) is applicable for all purchases of Products made through the Web Shop. The customer has the right to cancel an order and return purchased Products in accordance with what is set out in chapter 2 and 5 of the Act (ångerrätt).
The customer has thus the right to cancel an order and return a purchased Product by giving or sending a notice to J. Nordwall Design AB (to any of the addresses stated in section 1.1 above) within 14 days from the receipt of the Product. The costumer has always a right to give or send the notice within 7 business days from the receipt of the Product. The customer may only use the right to cancel an order and return the Product if the Product is in materially unaltered shape.
In case the customer decides to cancel an order and return the Product, the customer shall arrange for the shipping of already shipped Product(s) to J. Nordwall Design AB physical address stated in section 1.1 above, and is obligated to pay for the shipping costs.
- J. Nordwall Design AB will return all payments made for cancelled orders and returned Product as soon as possible following the customer’s exercise of the right to cancel an order and return the Product, and in no case later than 30 days from the date of the customer’s receipt of the Product.
For further details regarding the customer’s right to cancel orders and return Products, please see the Act in its entirety here.
1.5 The Product
The Product is made solely for being used as a decorative element around once arm. The Products are not made or suitable for children’s play. It contains a metal item, which, due to the size can block breathing if put in mouth. The same applies to the fabric garment.
The fabric of the product may bleach over time if placed in direct sunlight or washed many times. If the fabric is not washed according the instructions, the fabric might lose its original quality, shape or/and color. The metal item comes in different material. If the material is gold plated or rose gold plated, the plating might ware off after extended use.
A silver item oxidizes and will therefore get stained by fingerprints or other external chemicals. Dark stains can normally, easily be polished off with silver polish. Any metal item that is subject to external force will be in the risk of getting scratched. Any of the fabrics that are subject of external force have the risk of getting worn out. As the products are handmade, the products within the same line or model may vary slightly.
Only Products made available in the Web Shop from time to time are offered for sale. Products may without advance notice be removed or added in the Web Shop.
1.6 The depiction and description of the Products in the Web Shop
- J. Nordwall Design AB does not guarantee that the true colors and other features of the Products are accurately reflected in the Web Shop due to the customer’s computer or monitor settings, or due to deficiencies in the depiction or the description of the Products. Further, as the Products are handmade, the Products may also vary slightly from the depictions in the Web Shop.
- J. Nordwall Design AB is the administrator (personuppgiftsansvarig) of personal data with respect to the processing of the customer’s personal data supplied through the customer’s use of the Web Shop and other services of J. Nordwall Design AB. The customer has a statutory right to obtain information concerning the personal data that has been registered about the customer, and to have any inaccurate or misleading personal data corrected. In addition, upon the customer’s request, J. Nordwall Design AB shall delete all personal data J. Nordwall Design AB possesses regarding the customer. For such requests, please contact J. Nordwall Design AB on any of the addresses stated in section 1.1 above.
- J. Nordwall Design AB may use all information that the customer provides in connection with the customer’s ordering and purchase of Products and otherwise when the customer visits and uses the Web Site. J. Nordwall Design AB will process personal data about the customer for the administration of all matters concerning the production, shipment and payment of Products ordered, and to provide the customer with offers and other marketing communications from J. Nordwall Design AB and from J. Nordwall Design AB’s current and future cooperating partners. Such marketing may also take place via e-mail and text messages. The data will not be disclosed to any third party except when necessary to enable processing in accordance with the purposes specified above.
A cookie is a small text file, which is sent from the server connected to the Web Site and is stored by the user’s web browser. There are two kinds of cookies; persistent cookies and session cookies. Session cookies are only stored temporarily on the user’s computer and disappear when the user closes the web browser, whereas persistent cookies are stored for up to 12 months on the user’s computer.
The Web Site uses persistent cookies in order to follow the user’s navigation on the Web Site and to collect statistical data. The Web Site uses session cookies in order to enable the user to enter settings in the ordering and purchasing functions of the Web Shop. The Web Site also uses third party cookies (persistent and temporary) to collect data through analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
In the cookies, information regarding content of the shopping basket and data regarding the customer/user is stored. All cookies belong to J. Nordwall Design AB and the information obtained through the cookies will not be transferred to a third party.
In case the Web Site user does not want to accept cookies, the user’s web browser can be set to automatically deny storage of cookies, or is informed each time a web site requests to store a cookie. Through the web browser, also previously stored cookies can be erased. The user can also erase cookies manually from the user’s hard drive at any time. See the help function of the web browser for more information. Should the user decide not to accept cookies, certain functionalities of the Web Site and other web sites may be limited.
All complaints regarding a Product shall be sent to Loluma’s Suburbs by using any of the addresses stated in section 1.1 above.
Individuals under the age of 18 are not allowed to order any Products without their legal guardian’s previous consent. Loluma’s Suburbs reserves the right not to accept, or to cancel, an order in case the customer’s age – in Loluma’s opinion – is in doubt.
All costs for contacts with Loluma’s Suburbs for the purpose of ordering Products or otherwise, whether through Loluma’s Suburbs Web Site, by telephone, by e-mail, by regular mail or otherwise, shall be borne by the user/customer.
The customer uses the Products on its own risk. Loluma’s Suburbs does not render any other warranty or representation regarding the Products other than what is explicitly set out in these terms and conditions.
The customer visits and uses the Web Site on its own risk. Loluma’s Suburbs shall have no liability whatsoever for any damage caused to the customer’s computer hardware, software or other equipment due to viruses, worms or similar contracted from the Web Site.
Swedish law shall apply to these terms and conditions and to all purchases of Products. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be settled in a Swedish court of general jurisdiction.